The TU Technology Summit is a team based competition where students are asked to present an answer to the question:
“What technology would we be better off without?”
Teams are asked to register for the event and submit a half page proposal about why they chose their particular technology. Based on the proposals, ten teams will be selected to present at the TU Technology Summit event on Thursday, November 3, 2011. The winner of the TU Technology Summit event will be chosen through an audience vote.
- Cash Prizes for Top 3 Teams!
- Goody bags for presenting teams!
- FREE FOOD!
- First 20 students (not on a presenting team) through the door get a door prize!
- Chances to win various large prizes
- Opportunity to network with local IT Professionals
Visit our “TU Technology Summit” event for more information! To register your team and submit your proposal and for official guidlines: http://www.conocophillips.com/EN/careers/TU_Technology_Summit/
- Registration opens Monday, Sept. 12
- Deadline for team registration and proposal submission is Sunday, Oct 9 at midnight!