- I did awfully on the entry exercise. I chose a character that was hard to draw on my touchpad
- Once I got the hang of it, I realized how to use the interface. The tabs and different topics become self-explanatory after a while.
- The comic under the III tab, letter B, technique. The comic demonstrates how frustrating working in an office setting can be with people who have no idea what they’re doing.
- Seeing as how I drew the character wrong, the collage looks very distorted
- It shows what I looked through on the website, showing my path through the archive.
- The Stolen Time archive is an archive that, instead of keeping track of traditional data, it monitors what I click on and the mouse movements on the screen.