- I passed the entry exercise but still confused.
- It was very difficult at first, but then I just decided to click on almost everything. I looked more at the pictures that had less words because the font was so small on some.
- Number 1 on Forms called “Time” The colors caught my attention and I liked what it said.
- The font is very small but it is a poster that says “Smiling Finger Tips!” but I cannot read anything other than the title.
- I see the photocopied collage image and its history, “object history: Underwood Master Typewriter Ad; The Gregg Writer magazine, February 1939. Scanned Spring 2004. (c) (nd) Underwood Elliott Fisher.”
- The author says that the Stolen Time is “a collaborative experiment in the ordering, interpretation, and distribution of a particular kind of evidence. Stolen Time is constructed around a small group of ephemeral materials produced by, for, and about office workers in the twentieth-century United States.” She says the argument is how immersed the person exploring everything and trying to figure things out becomes.