- I think I did pretty good since I got in. And I feel accomplished
- The interface is confusing to navigate which makes it difficult. One of the features that I noticed is the timer that can make the discovery a little distracting.
- My favorite object/function in the archive is that it saves your every movement and it keeps a history of it on the left side. That feature allows you to go back to previous searches making it way easier to navigate the archive.
- As I mentioned in question 3, the collage in the left side keeps track of the content discovered and simplifies the navigation of the reader.
- The ”Photocopied Collage” tab only showed the images of my research, the ”Object Histories” tab shows the information of each image and when I clicked the ”Movement Map” nothing appeared on the screen.
- After the discussion in class we came to the conclusion that ”The Stolen Time Archive” is a combination between a game and an archive.