- We chose the word vicious because it is used multiple times by the editor to describe how women are treated.
- “Metaphysicing the Drama” by Huntly Carter was a personal exposition
“Fabiam on Banking Reform” by Henry Meurin argumentative.
- They were similar because the articles used it in a way pertaining to women. Both articles used it to emphasis the harshness mans exploitation of women.
- Yes, we expected other volumes of this journal to use it with reference to women
- Searching a specific genre yielded no results because vicious was not used in the metadata.
- It was easier to organize search results and relate articles in the MJP than the Stolen Time Archive